Access Your Account Online
Access your Land Tax account to view and pay from the comfort of your home.
Select Register Now to create an account.
What you will need:
- Your TAMIS TIN
- Your most recent Land Tax bill or;
- Your payment receipt
Already have an account? Log In here
Frequently Asked Questions
We have answers to your questions.
- This is the first day of the land tax year. A person who owns land or property on the land at April 1, is liable for all taxes on that land.
- The last day of the land tax year.
- If the tax is not paid by that date, you will incur a penalty of 5% of the unpaid tax plus interest calculated at the rate of 1% per month on the principal and penalty. This interest is calculated on simple interest and is not compounded.
- Delinquent property becomes tax defaulted for non-payment of taxes. If delinquent taxes are not paid in full, the property is subject to the Authority’s power of sale.
Right here on our website directly through our web portal click here. You can register and view all of your land tax bills online in addition to settling your tax using any credit or debit card.
You can make a payment securely online using government’s payment platform EZpay+ using your VISA or Mastercard debit or credit cards or direct debit transaction account*. Register for an EZpay+ account at https://ezpay.gov.bb. You will need your Map Reference Number to add the Service Account in EZpay.
You can make a payment securely online using SurePay’s online bill payment platform using your Visa or MasterCard debit or credit cards or direct debit transaction account*. Register for SurePay account at https://bb.surepaybillsonline.com.
If paying in person, present your Land Tax Demand Notice (Bill) with your cash, cheque or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
You can pay in person at any SurePay location or the following locations of the Barbados Revenue Authority:
- Bridge Street Mall
- Warrens Towers II
- Holetown Public Centre
- Southern Plaza (Oistins)
Drop Boxes are available at all of the Authority’s locations for receiving cheque payments. N.B.: All cheques must be accompanied by the bill or the Map Reference Number can be placed at the back of the cheque.
1.4.3. Wire Transfers
Visit https://bra.gov.bb/Pay for wire transfer details.